Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Thirteen Days of Christmas Days 7 and 8

Wow, the days are just flying by. I held off on this post and the last one, thinking I would get better pictures if I took them in daylight. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get my camera and the ornaments in the same room during daylight hours! At least I'm getting lots of other things crossed off my to-do list as Christmas gets closer and closer.

Day 7 Artist is Vivian of Viv's Whimsy.

I just adore this little snowman. I could see a bit of him peeking through the packaging, and I couldn't wait to get my hands on him!. That little face is so sweet. I don't know if you can tell from the photo or not, but his  head is coated in glitter, giving him an icy-snowy effect.
Every little detail on this guy so perfect. I think I may need to name him!

Day 8 artist is Corinne Gilman
Look at the fabulous garland that Corinne made! My whole family was impressed with this one.

Here it is without our Christmas stockings in the background. I just love the colors! It has all of the colors that I've used on my little silver tree. In fact, it is on my little tree now, but it blended so well with it, that the photos didn't do it justice.


Here is an even closer view, so you can see all the wonderful colors and textures in it. After Christmas it will go in my studio. This will brighten up even the most dreary February days.

No comments: