Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year and Hobby Dooby!

When my son was little, he couldn't prounounce Happy Birthday, so he would yell Hobby Dooby instead. This is my birthday week, and between the new year and my birthday I usually try to make a few resolutions, get back on track, and finish up any projects that are leftover from the previous year. So, after a fun and relaxing holiday with friends and family, I'm trying to get organized, which isn't something that comes naturally to me!

I thought I'd take today to show you the project that my daughter and I made for club littlehouse. We had a great time working on it, and the littles we received in exchange were amazing. I'll post those soon.

In the meantime, here are some photos of our miniature "hobby dooby" in a box.




No comments: