Friday, December 19, 2008

Altered Snow Family


I saw Sue Pelletier's altered snowmen on the cover of the December issue of Cloth Paper Scissors magazine and knew I had to do some of my own. This is one of the few projects that I didn't need to do any shopping for -- I had lots of ephemera, including vintage Christmas items and jewelry that were in need of a new lease on life.

These snow people have been delivered to the post office and are making their way to friends and family. I hated to break up the group. They seemed so happy in my front hallway. Maybe I'll get around to making a set for myself next year!

1 comment:

~*~Patty S said...

Love your snow people Leslie, great closeup peek too! What a lot of wonderful elements, I can only imagine everyone's delight in opening the packages. Fa la la!