Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Crazy Busy and Loving It!

This time next week I'll be enjoying my classes at Art and Soul in Hampton. I'm taking classes and vending on vendor night, so I am crazy busy trying to get things priced, packed, and organized. I also need to make sure that my graphic design clients are taken care of before I leave. That way I can really relax and concentrate on my art.

Unfortunately, this means I'll have to miss the annual Friends of Wilderness Battlefield Dinner and Silent Auction. Last year FoWB auctioned off a History Mystery Dinner. The dinner , hosted by Zann Miner, was absolutely amazing. The History Mystery package is being offered at auction again this year. The lucky winners are in for such a treat!

I got to design the table decoration and it was so much fun. Here is a look at the place settings before the guests arrived.






The annual dinner this year will have a similar theme for its tables, but on a grander scale. We've had a dedicated group working on the decor for this year. I'm sure someone will take photos for me, so I can share them with you.

I'm hoping my next post will be all about the goodies that I'm offering at Art and Soul. Finger crossed that I can fit everything in!

No comments: