Thursday, February 20, 2014

Tip Top Shape Shop

I just finished adding some new things to my booth at the antique mall and thought I'd share a few photos with you.
The doily assemblage at the top was created by my daughter and me at the height of my Pinterest addiction. It's made from vintage linens and wooden embroidery hoops. The tall black wire stand is a bag holder from an old general store.

Here's an overview of the booth.Since the photo was taken, the green smoking stand and the tub of railroad items have sold, so it's almost time to make another run to restock.

I brought manequin man home for a few days and completely restocked him with jewelry. I have tons more to price and bring in. On my next trip I'm going to Springify the place a little bit with the vintage Easter items I've found over the past year.

No comments: